Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Muslim Version


posted by Shoutul Humaira'

No comments

Salam,shoutul nak kongsi satu poem yang agak2 osem untuk ikhwah2 dan akhwat2 UBC..Enjoy!


original video


muslim version

What if i told you that jesus came to confirm a holy scripture?

What if i told you that religion means more then jesus on your profile picture.

What if said that beliving in jesus but not the religion, does not make you a cristian

You say that god is 3 , but still he´s one, makes me question myself like if one is three, and three is one, am i able to be 3 just because im one? I mean jesus was a man, and last time i checked i was a man to, jesus was a man sent from god, and iam definitly the same what else do i gotta do, jesus talked with his father made life all clear and took him trough. and me? I also talk to my dad, sometimes, does that make me god to? No, i mean i cant come back from the dead, even if i struggle and strive, but ive seen plenty of people dying and they still make it out alive.

Now i aint saying that jesus is a lie, i am muslim so i still love jesus but as the a slave of Allah. The reson why i dont hate religon is cuz it is a gift to whole of mankind. So while you try to find your answer trough jesus i already found mine. you pray on your knees, hey you aint fair behind, the diffrence between me and you is that im just falling down on my face but we still talk to the same god.

I agree, if religion is a way of making peace, why is it often the reson why we make war on the streets. sorry to say ,in life it is an eye for an eye and i know that it just makes the hole world blind. thats the reason why we cant see,thats why we stand by while millions of people bleed, all beacause of religion and the messengers who came to preach. The one who preach is greedy inside, and the one who is suppusoed to tell the truth is constantly feeding me lies. But i guess no matter what i say, we will always have the freedom of speach. I aint critisising a religion, Iam a man of my words, so i practice what i preach

The religion might not got the core but it gets to your heart, and it gets to your soul

Iam here on this earth to good for others
What the others are here for. I dont know.

I mean we all are looking for the truth,some people find it in jesus, some in shooting at the youth, you see religion as the reason why men have started so many wars. but there is different ways of handeling a gun, you could either kill, or feed the poor.
.
You cant put your trust in Jesus and forget about the religion, It would be like drinking from a glas of water , without the water, you still be thirsty.

40 men called jesus a fool, but still he preached the word of god, so what makes you think that you dont have to follow his rules. Yeah you right a holy building is not a museem for the good, its a hospital for the broken. but you know somethings are better left unspoken, and sometimes religion heals and sometimes it dont, i could talk about my religion and my faith, but today i wont.

All i wanted to do is to make things clear, because honestly i am not willing to shed another tear, just because we have different belifs, does not give us the right to leave people in fear. Sometimes you dont even need religion, if your heart is sincere then god is always near. And me? I do keep it G , but to my lord, and belive me or not, religion does get to my core, it makes me do things i have never done before.i rather follow my religion and get saved then to be unsure. Religion is another word for peace, thats why you will hear it in my greeting, assalmualikom, upon you i wish peace..

shoutul humaira

(^^)

Leave a Reply

...

...